£25,000 - £32,000 + full company benefits, training, exam support
Our Client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Pensions specialist looking for a challenging role, to join their pensions team situated in Leeds.
The purpose of the role is to provide a full pensions service to clients and customers in an accurate, efficient and timely manner and candidates are required to have recent experience in the administration of Defined Contribution and/or Defined Benefit schemes or specialist areas such as SSAs and SIPP's.
* To provide an accurate administration services on Pensions schemes
* Calculation and payment of scheme payments in accordance with rules
* Processing of a wide range of routine and non-routine documentation within defined procedures
* Provision of technical information as needed both verbally and written
* Drafting of non-standard correspondence in response to customer enquiries
* Collate and analyse data and produce reports, schedules and summaries in order to update customer records and resolve customer queries
* Identifies and implement process improvements in immediate area of work responsibility in order to improve throughout and customer service
You will have;
* A proven career history or working within Pensions (ideally with some management or team leader experience)
* Good written and communication skills
* Ability to develop working relationships
* Basic financial awareness
* Awareness of scheme rules, industry regulations, and current pensions legislation
If this role is of interest and you would like to hear more please apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.