A brand-new opportunity has arisen for a Pension Administrator to work as part of a busy friendly and well-respected IFA firm based in Surrey.
Part time, competitive salary with good benefits
This is an exciting, fast paced and varied role, which will include liaising with clients, HR and Payroll services. The successful candidate will receive full training and will report direct to the Employee Benefits Head of Department.
You will need
* Previous experience within an IFA or pension provider.
* Knowledge and understanding of defined contribution pension products (especially group personal pensions).
* Effective communication, both written and verbal.
* Have a professional, proactive and positive attitude.
* Willingness to learn and expand knowledge of other employee benefit products.
Day to Day Activities;
* Producing accurate pension member correspondence.
* Checking employer payroll & pension reports.
* Dealing with scheme member queries.
* Accurate data input and keeping back office system updated.
* Scanning documents
* Running ad-hoc admin projects Key Requirements;
* Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and fully IT literate
* Strong attention to and accuracy to detail
* Ability to plan workloads and manage conflicting demands and deadlines
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.