Are you a self-motivated Payroll Officer, committed to customer service and quality improvement and looking for a fantastic new role in Horsham? You would be working on a part-time basis, earning between £28,000 and £30,000 per year.
Our client is looking for a Payroll Officer to assist in the accurate and timely processing of the monthly payroll. You'll ensure payments are correct and compliant with their policies, regulations and HMRC requirements as well as providing a high-quality service to their Pension Scheme members.
Your Payroll Responsibilities include, but aren't limited to:
- Accurate inputting of payroll data and timely processing of payroll and pension tasks
- Being a superuser for relevant software packages
- Liaising with colleagues in HR and Finance; fielding external enquiries and building effective and inclusive relationships
- Ensuring current knowledge of all applicable legislation and ensuring compliance of requirements such as Income Tax, National Insurance, SSP and SMP
A high level of attention to detail is needed as well as excellent communication and numeracy skills, and the ability to prioritise. Are you great at meeting deadlines, working on your initiative or collaboratively with your team?
Your essential finance skills :
- Significant experience of operating a payroll service
- A high level of detailed understanding of HMRC requirements and a working knowledge of taxation legislation and the underlying accounting principles applicable to payroll
If you are interested in this part-time Payroll Officer role in Horsham, earning up to £30,000, then please contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.