Based in Farnborough, North East Hampshire
£25,000 to £35,000
We are seeking a Payroll advisor to provide an effective and efficient payroll service. In this role you will cover all aspects of the payroll, pensions and benefits operation to ensure staff are paid on time in accordance with their contract of employment and that there is full compliance with statutory requirements and financial regulations.
You will be the dedicated point of contact for the client allocation providing clients and colleagues with support on payroll systems issues.
Skills and experience:
* Experience in managing large transition projects
* Extensive experience of all levels of payroll/pension legislation
* Experience of manual calculations
* Confidence to cope with a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
* Experience in payroll service provision
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested in the role and would like to know more?
If you are not interested in this role but would like to be contacted about similar Finance roles, please feel free to get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.