Payroll Team Leader
Do you have experience in payroll ?
Are you looking for a new challenge ?
If so then this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Search Business Support are looking to add to there team by hiring a Payroll Team Leader to support there busy team based in Glasgow city centre on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate should be vibrant, energetic and have a passion for delivering the highest level of customer service and have a willingness to help wherever possible.
- Hours of work are between 8am and 6pm (37.5 hrs per week)
- Establish areas of improvements in performance and processes to better support candidates and implement them effectively and efficiently
- Provide Support to the Payroll Manager in the day to day running of the department
- Provide exceptional service to internal and external Stakeholders
- Managing the team of Payroll Service Administrators
- Manage the Payroll Helpdesks maintaining the agreed SLA's
- Ensure all inbound and outbound calls are handled efficiently
- Prepare productivity based management information on performance to improve processes and maximise efficiency
- Conduct periodic surveys of customers to ensure quality control
- Accuracy and Efficiency - Always ensuring absolute accuracy of all input and tasks
- Communication - the ability to communicate effectively both to internal & external customers, utilises the appropriate communication channels; listens effectively & can communicate clearly both verbally & in writing
- Planning and Organising - Organises own time effectively and creates own work schedules. Prioritises and prepares in advance, anticipates and adjusts for problems. Can orchestrate multiple activities at any time whilst adhering to deadlines
- Problems Solving - The ability to analyse issues and make informed decisions in a changing environment; identifies potential difficulties and their causes. Generates workable solutions and makes rational judgements
- Conflict management - the ability to limit the negative aspects of conflict while increasing the positive aspects of conflict to improve performance.
- Customer focus - Provides an excellent service to meet internal and external customer/client needs. Understands the needs of the customer/client and looks for ways to provide added value. Actively seeks customer/client feedback. Gives advice which leads to valuable outcomes. Looks to continuously review and improve performance standards of self and team.
If you feel like you have what it takes to be successful within this role then please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com and I will be in touch in shortly.
Please note that due to the expected high number of applicants I will be unable to contact everyone, so please assume that you have been unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 7-10 days and I wish you every success in your job search.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.