Based within our modern city centre office, you will work within a small payroll team reporting directly to the Payroll Manager.
This is an opportunity not to be missed working within a busy payroll team, we can consider full-time or part-time hours (4 days per week).
* Processing monthly payroll
* Ensuring accurate and timely payment
* Processing starter and leaver adjustments and absences
* Assisting with monthly commission payments
* Processing expenses and maintain employee records
* Processing relevant statutory payments
* Liaising with staff to solve any payroll, commission and expense queries when required.
The Ideal candidate:
* Payroll experience is essential, with knowledge of statutory requirements and legislation
* Intermediate Excel skills, with knowledge of creating formulas and pivot tables
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience in a high volume and fast paced working environment
* Attention to detail and methodical in your approach.
* Established for over 30 years we are one of the leading UK recruitment businesses
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* 31 days holiday including stats
* Flexibility to work 4 or 5 days per week
* Competitive salary
* Our Glasgow office is a great place to work, we run regular charity and social events throughout the year.
We hope we've got your attention! If you would like to discuss this further please pick up the phone and call me for a chat to find out more on 0113 308 8066!