Stand alone Payroll Clerk // Trafford Park // £30,000 // Immediate start temporary role
An award winning manufacturing company based in Trafford Park are looking for an experienced Payroll Clerk to cover a period of absence.
Full support and guidance will be given and the pay is generous to reflect the potentially short term nature of the role.
The Payroll Clerk will be undertaking the full end to end payroll process. This will involve the collation and input of all relevant information for the monthly payroll (including new starters, leavers, benefits, contract changes, sickness absence payments, allowances, maternity, apprentice levy and paternity pay).
This role would potentially suit an experienced payroll professional who is in between permanent roles and would like to continue working whilst seeking their next move..
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Calculation of payroll, tax and holiday pay etc
* Work with the finance department monthly to reconcile Payroll
* To administer Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), Statutory Maternity Pay and Statutory Paternity Pay
* To provide written notification to employees of any changes in pay, benefits or relevant changes due to legislation.
* To provide advice or briefing sessions to staff and managers on pay as well as answering payroll queries in a timely manner
* To ensure manual and computerised records are accurately maintained and updated regularly in line with data protection.
* To assist in the administration of benefits schemes such as the pension, healthcare and childcare vouchers.
* To monitor and record sickness and other absences.
If you are immediately available, please send your cv for consideration and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.