Working for a globally recognised organisation providing payroll services to a portfolio of our clients by:
- Managing accurate payrolls for clients
- Working with other team members to meet payroll deadlines
- Maintaining knowledge of current statutory legislation
- Building up relationships with internal and external clients
- Opportunities to be involved in company-wide projects
- Dealing with client queries via the phone and emails
What can you expect?
My client provides its associates with a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefit portfolio which covers different financial, health, lifestyle and protection schemes including the Company's pension scheme.
Your career, growth and development is also the foundation of one of our core values - "Every person counts". This growth is gained through a combination of rich experiences, targeted training and mentoring relationships. We believe that your personal and professional growth is also the responsibility of my client.
- Experience in payroll
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent level, including Maths & English
- Ambitious and keen to learn and develop
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.