Are you a self-motivated Payroll Officer, committed to customer service and quality improvement and looking for a fantastic new role in Aberdeen? You would be working on a full-time basis in Aberdeen, earning up to £32,000, depending on experience.
Our client is looking for a Payroll Officer to assist in the accurate and timely processing of the monthly payroll, ensure payments are correct and compliant with their policies, regulations and HMRC requirements; as well as providing a high-quality service to their Pension Scheme members.
The ideal Payroll candidate will hold an HND in a related profession, be a Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (or be willing to work towards membership) and show evidence of continuous professional development and collaboration.
Your Payroll Responsibilities include, but aren't limited to:
- Accurate inputting of payroll data and timely processing of payroll and pension tasks
- Being a superuser for relevant software packages
- Liaising with colleagues in HR and Finance; fielding external enquiries and building effective and inclusive relationships
- Ensuring current knowledge of all applicable legislation and ensuring compliance of requirements such as Income Tax, National Insurance, SSP and SMP
A high level of attention to detail is needed as well as excellent communication and numeracy skills, and ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work on your initiative.
Your key finance skills :
- Significant experience of operating a payroll service
- A high level of detailed understanding of HMRC requirements and a working knowledge of taxation legislation and the underlying accounting principles applicable to payroll
If you are interested in this Payroll Officer role in Aberdeen, earning up to £32,000, then please contact Paul today or apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.