Search Consultancy is currently recruiting for a Payroll Officer to join the team at a well-established & respected organisation, in Perth. This exciting opportunity to join a diverse business is on a permanent full-time basis, with the salary depending on experience.
The successful candidate will ideally have payroll experience within a payroll bureau environment although this is not essential and you will be keen to develop your skills within a fast paced & challenging business environment. In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and friendly working environment.
Ideally, you will have the ability to meet the criteria outlined above and possibly have experience of preparing multiple payrolls within tight deadlines. You will have experience of using various payroll & financial software packages and also consider yourself to be an advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
Your day to day responsibilities within this role would include, but are not limited to:
- Processing weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls.
- Calculating payroll amendments including SMP and SPP.
- Managing your own portfolio of clients for payroll services.
- Liaising with external bodies including HMRC on behalf of your payroll clients.
- Manage all aspects of RTI on behalf of your clients.
- Management of the auto-enrolment process.
- Regular communication with pension providers.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you are looking for roles of a similar nature within the Accountancy & Finance sector then please get in touch with Claire Whyte at Search Consultancy, Dundee.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.