30,000 - 35,000
Search Consultancy are delighted to be working with a well-known multi-service Legal Practice to recruit a Payroll Manager to manage the Payroll of the firm; circa 750 employees. The Payroll Manager will be self-motivated and experienced in leading a team.
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail and will have full working knowledge of Sage Payroll.
As a Payroll Manager; you will be responsible for -
* The running of the monthly payroll for circa 750 people
* Inputting new starters and leavers onto the database, maternity, sickness, detail changes and salary changes
* Deal with payroll queries in line with SLA's
* Producing, distributing and submitting to HMRC annual P11D's ensuring compliance to deadlines
* Completion of the annual PSA return and calculation of monies
* Ensuring monthly payments to HMRC are undertaken
* Liaise with HR to ensure that the payroll is executed seamlessly
Previous experience of being a sole Payroll Manager or Supervisor is non-negotiable.
Previous experience of using Sage Payroll is absolutely necessary.
If this role is of interest, please do send your CV via the portal for further discussion and consideration.
Stretford, Greater Manchester
excellent benefits package
4 months ago