Group Payroll Manager
Salary: 37 - 40k
Search Consultancy has a fantastic opportunity to work with a service company based in Leeds as a Group Payroll Manager. You would be joining the business at a time of growth. Managing a team of 1, we require an experienced, confident & forward-thinking individual to help implement new changes to the Payroll function.
If you are looking to take your career to the next level then this is the perfect proposition for you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* The role of the Payroll Manager is to complete the payroll process for employees and agency staff on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis for the Group. There will also be a project involving implementing new time and attendance software for each company and transferring the payrolls to Sage 50 Payroll.
* Run the payrolls for all group companies, ensuring the information is accurate and complete
* Co-ordinate with employment agencies regarding timesheets, queries and invoicing
* Maintain employee records and documents in TMS/Softworks and Sage 50 Payroll
* Facilitate and manage the transition of Group Companies from various payroll and time and attendance systems to TMS/Softworks and Sage Payroll. This project will involve setting up the new systems, mapping the payroll to Sage 200 Accounts, testing the new systems and running a parallel payroll to ensure the set-up is correct
* Manage a small payroll team
* Post the payroll journals from Sage 50 Payroll to Sage 200 Accounts along with any intercompany journals
* Ensure Attachments of Earnings, HMRC and pension payments are made on time each month
* Conduct the payroll year end and produce P60's for all employees
* Regular payroll reports to be produced for the UK Group Finance Director, as well as adhoc payroll information requests
* A positive and confident attitude
* Team Player
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Full Clean Driving Licence (Occasional travel to different sites)
* Organised and accurate with attention to detail
* Strong Sagepayroll knowledge
* Works well under pressure
* Able to manage own workload while achieving internal and external deadlines In exchange for your skills and experience there a great salary package and future company benefits in return for your commitment and energy.
If you are looking for a new opportunity why not apply now
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.