Full time/ Permanent
Payroll Manager required to join a well-estblished Accountancy Practice based in Liverpool.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage and process a number of high volume client accounts with varying sized payrolls
* To process the weekly, fortnightly, four weekly, monthly and director only payrolls
* Processing SSP, SPP, SMP, holiday pay and manually calculating when required
* Producing P45s, P46s, P60s and P11Ds
* Responsible for submitting RTI and auto-enrolment
* Liaising with HMRC for any tax and national insurance queries
* Liaising directly with clients for any payroll or pension queries
* Managing the year end process and producing reports
Skills and experience:
* Previous experience of processing client payrolls in a practice or payroll bureau or similar
* Ability to speak with clients of all levels
* Excellent experience with Microsoft Office including Excel
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and submit payroll accurately and on time
* Previous experience of Sage Payroll is desirable
* Friendly, fun and relaxed
* Company pension
* Close to main train and bus routes
* Summer events and staff parties
* Christmas parties and team days out
If you would like to be considered for the role please submit a copy of your CV by clicking APPLY NOW.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.