Bureau Payroll Position
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a leading Accountancy Firm in the South Side of Glasgow as an experienced Payroll Executive to work along side a successful payroll team on a permanent basis.
You will have previous experience in working in a Bureau Payroll function and working to deadlines.
* Ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of client payrolls in a Bureau environment
* Responsible for end to end payroll processing and Auto Enrolment compliance
* Control and process a full payroll portfolio and maintain a good working relationship with all clients
* Effectively communicate with clients, offices, HMRC and other third-party providers
* Keep up to date with all legislation and industry changes through independent research
* Work collaboratively within the payroll hub and wider payroll group
* Know and adhere to service level agreements to ensure a consistent and efficient payroll service is delivered to clients and offices
* Identify client specific requirements and report where necessary to the Payroll Manager
* Actively seek to solve payroll related and customer service issues
Please note, the client will only consider applications from candidates that have Bureau Payroll Experience.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.