Search Consultancy is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Payroll Clerk to join a well-established business based in Glasgow on a 6 month FTC.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will provide efficient quality payroll support and coordination in support of all group companies.
The key duties and responsibilities will include:
* Effective end to end processing of all weekly & monthly payrolls.
* Meet and exceed all payroll deadlines.
* Up to date knowledge of auto enrolment
* Knowledge of PAYE/NIC and statutory payments eg redundancy, SMP/SAP, SPP and SSP when running payrolls.
* Processing new starters, leavers, P45, P60, pensions, auto enrolments, student loans, earnings arrestment's, SSP etc
* Resolution of employee queries.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
* Experience dealing with multiple end to end payrolls
* Effective communication, time management and organisational skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages to include Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to work within a fast paced environment
* Good level of punctuality
This opportunity will provide the ideal candidate with excellent experience and a pay rate of between £10 and £12 per hour.
To apply for this excellent Payroll Clerk opportunity, please forward your CV in confidence.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.