I am currently working on an exciting opportunity for one of our biggest clients for an experienced Payroll Executive to join their large Payroll Function!
They are looking for an experienced Payroll professional with previous experience within a bureau environment working on client payroll.
* The primary function of this role is to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of client payrolls
* Responsible for end to end payroll processing and Auto Enrolment compliance, in line with the payroll procedures manual
* Building and maintaining strong working relationship with all clients
* Effectively communicate with clients, offices, HMRC and other third-party providers.
* Keep up to date with all legislation and industry changes through independent research
* Identify client specific requirements and report where necessary to the Payroll Manager.
* Actively seek to solve payroll related and customer service issues.
What you'll need:
* Minimum of 2 years payroll experience preferably within a bureau environment.
* In depth understanding of payroll legislation, processing and Auto Enrolment regulations.
* Experience and competence of payroll software, preferably STAR payroll professional.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* The ability to work within a team environment and to your own initiative.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
This role is based in the Braehead area, and it's a permanent full time role paying £26,000 -£28,000!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.