I am currently working with one of our top clients on a Payroll Executive role based in Grangemouth!
You will be joining their busy finance function to aid in the accurate and timely payroll production for various clients of the business. Experience with client payroll would therefore be preferred!
- The end to end processing of client payrolls on a weekly and monthly basis
- Calculating HMRC deductions
- Month and year end returns and balancing
- Manual calculations when required
- Keeping up to date with UK Tax Legislation
- Following Payroll deadlines and requirements
What you'll need:
- Payroll experience is essential
- Client Payroll experience (proffered)
- Multi frequency payroll experience is essential
- Understanding of payroll deadlines
- Ability to prioritise workloads
This is a permanent and full time position paying between £21,000 - £23,000!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.