Payroll Customer Care Administrator
- Based in Stockport Town Centre
- 5 hours per week, Monday- Friday
- £8.50ph, temp ongoing with the view of permanent.
Search are recruiting for x2 payroll customer care administrators to work with a well known company in Stockport.
The main purpose of the role is to provide an efficient first line support service to employees regarding any payroll enquiries, ensuring all queries are dealt with in a customer focused, productive and timely manner.
- To resolve customer queries, issues and requests regarding payroll and to report directly to the Payroll Manager.
- To liaise over the phone and face-to-face with employees, being the first point of contact regarding any initial payroll enquiries.
- To liaise with employees and projects to ensure that correct information is received prior to the payroll process.
- To log departmental incoming and outgoing mail.
- To escalate client queries, issues and requests that cannot be resolved to 2nd line (Payroll Manager/Team). To triage all calls to ensure that urgent calls receive a same day response and action.
- Complete all administrative tasks to assist the operation of the team, along with any other additional duties as required.
- To actively monitor and record complaints, errors and emissions, categorizing into themes (input error, employee timesheet error etc). To produce a monthly report for the payroll manager and Director
I am looking to speak to candidates with:
- Previous admin experience
- Previous experience doing basic payroll/timesheets is a must
Please apply to this advert if this is something you are interested in.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age