My client based in West Lothian is looking to recruit a payroll assistant on a temporary basis and will predominately be involved the calculating and disbursing of salaries for employees, pensioners and other approved individuals.
Duties will include:
* The accurate update of payroll information e.g. processing of new starts, leavers and changes, timesheets, and student loan deductions.
* Calculating and process sickness and maternity/paternity/adoption payments.
* Processing and reconciliation of pay runs, reviewing exception reports, checking integrity of figures and process any non BACS payments.
* Calculation of payroll advances and adjustments.
* Investigating and resolving under/overpayments
* Prepare pension documentation
* Dealing with all payroll related enquiries
End to end payroll processing experience is essential to be successful in this role as is a keen eye for detail and the ability to work with pace and accuracy.
If you are interested in this position and immediately available for work then please submit your CV using the link provided, or call Yasmin Bititci on 0131 718 8008 for a confidential chat!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.