I am currently working on a Part-time (21 hours per week) permanent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join an established practice in Edinburgh City Centre.
You will be working in the firm's payroll bureau and be responsible for the end to end processing of numerous client payrolls. The applicant requires previous experience in payroll and should be able to work independently using their own initiative as well as work as part of a team.
* Processing payroll on a weekly, fortnight and monthly basis
* Processing holidays, sick pay, maternity pay and expenses
* Calculating tax and NI deductions
* Calculating overtime, and pay increases
* Processing payments
* Managing incoming payroll related queries
* RTI and Auto-enrolment
If you are interested in the above position then please submit a CV using the link provided, or feel free to give me a buzz for a confidential chat on 0131 718 8008.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.