Office and payroll Co-ordinator Job
We are recruiting for an Administrator to support a client based at Manchester Airport on a temp to perm basis.
The role includes the following duties:
* Manage recruitment via the in house portal
* Management of absence (sickness/annual leave/lateness), tracking absence.
* Managing and Maintaining employee files
* Order and issuing of uniform to all employees
* Input Agency timesheets on a weekly basis
* Once experienced in the role, aim to become an authorised signatory for all ID pass applications
- Previous experience in a similar role would be preferred
- IT Skills
The Successful Candidate:
Right to work in the UK, VALID photo ID Passport/Driving Licence, Proof of NI.
Need to be able to provide a full five year reference history, a clean UK Criminal Record Check/ Overseas Criminal Record Check where applicable and will also need to undertake General Security Awareness Training before starting work.
MUST NOT have any unspent criminal convictions
Over 18 years of age
Working hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £21,000 per annum
Start date: As soon as possible
If you are interested in this role, please contact Lucy McGlinchey @ Search Consultancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age