Payroll and Invoice Clerk
Part of a fast growing organisation you will be responsible for all payroll and invoice submission for clients. The role is busy requiring good attention to detail and is ideal for someone with a strong customer service manner and ability to speak to clients at all levels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Providing a weekly payroll service to CIS, PAYE and Umbrella workers
* Receive all payroll information via timesheets and matching to the system
* Ensuring all timesheet information has been submitted correctly and amend changes to rates of pay, holiday and absences
* Producing and processing financial reports
* Collating, producing and matching invoices
* Liaising with invoice financing company
* The role is ideal for someone with current and up to date experience in payroll or finance
* Umbrella or recruitment background would be beneficial
* Good technical experience with systems
* High attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Fast growing organisation
* Fun and friendly atmosphere
* Day off for your birthday
If you would like to apply for the role please submit a recent copy of your CV and click APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.