Are you an experienced HR professional with experience in employee benefits AND run monthly payroll? Ready to take that next step?
Then look no further!!
I have a fantastic opportunity with my retail client in York that comes with a very competitive salary alongside some fantastic company benefits!
* 30 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
* Agile working including working from home
* 5% Bonus
* 5% Pension Match
* Life Assurance
* Private Medical Cover
* Company Cars / Cash Allowances
* Sick Pay
* Maternity, Paternity and Adoptions Schemes
* Occupational Health
* Voluntary Benefits
* Flexible Benefits
* On site parking
* On site Starbucks Coffee Machine - Everyone's dream!!
Job Title: Payroll and Benefits Advisor/Manager
Location: Dunnington, York
Salary: £28k - £30k, DOE.
* Must have experience dealing with employee benefits projects ideally with a CPP/CIPD qualification
* Experience running monthly payroll is essential
* I-Trent experience is ideal but not essential
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Processing our payroll and benefits proposition, including ensuring an efficient, compliant and fit for purpose payroll solution.
* Overseeing smooth running of starter / leaver / PDR / pay award / bonus etc processes and procedures etc
* Knowledge of pay related legislation to ensure company compliance e.g. National Minimum Wage etc
* Implementation of the annual pay award with and through the administration team.
* Ownership of the payroll processes and relationships with the 3rd party provider
* Produce payroll reports, costing and journals, perform checks, resolve anomalies and take necessary action to ensure accuracy of the payroll and any returns.
My client will consider candidates looking for either temporary or permanent work as well as reduced hours!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the link to apply with your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.