Are you experienced in PAYROLL with an interest in BENEFITS and ready to take that next step??
Then look no further!!
I have a fantastic opportunity with some brilliant company benefits that would suit someone with technical payroll experience.
- 30 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- 5% Bonus
- %5 Pension Match
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Cover
- Company Cars / Cash Allowances
- Sick Pay
- Maternity, Paternity and Adoptions Schemes
- Occupational Health
- Voluntary Benefits
- Flexible Benefits
- On site parking
- On site Starbucks Coffee Machine - Everyone's dream!!
Job Title: Payroll and Benefits advisor/Manager
Location: Dunnington, York
Salary: £28k - £30k, DOE.
- I-Trent experience is ideal but not essential
- Payroll Experience is essential, ideally with CIPP/CIPD qualification or studying towards.
- An interest in benefits, if not already experienced in this area.
- Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Processing our payroll and benefits proposition, including ensuring an efficient, compliant and fit for purpose payroll solution.
- Overseeing smooth running of starter / leaver / PDR / pay award / bonus etc processes and procedures etc
- Knowledge of pay related legislation to ensure company compliance e.g. National Minimum Wage etc
- Implementation of the annual pay award with and through the administration team.
- Ownership of the payroll processes and relationships with the 3rd party provider
- Produce payroll reports, costing and journals, perform checks, resolve anomalies and take necessary action to ensure accuracy of the payroll and any returns.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.