Search Accountancy and Finance are working on behalf of a leading organisation based in Angus. We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Payroll & Accounts professional who can bring their own high volume payroll experience and knowledge to the business and support the finance team.
This is a full-time job, and you'll be supporting the team with running end-to-end, monthly payrolls including, maintenance of time & attendance reporting, Clock-cards, personnel files & liaising with HR regarding any contract changes. Furthermore, you will also have an active input into the maintenance of the purchase & sales ledgers, month-end processing & ad-hoc support to the finance team.
Duties will include:
* Collating payroll information from employees
* Processing additions and deductions accurately and within tight timescales
* Processing new starters, leavers, forms P45, P60, student loans, earnings arrestment's, statutory absence payments
* Produce period end summary reports and payslips
* Providing details of payments due to HMRC
* Supporting the finance team with Purchase & Sales ledger invoicing
* Ad-hoc accounts support to the finance team
We are seeking a driven and ambitious payroll & accounts professional whom has previous experience of working within a professional payroll environment and is able to work effectively on their own, whilst being flexible and supportive within the wider team/business.
In return you'll gain valuable, sought after experience working in a large, well established and respected organisation within the Angus, along with a highly competitive remuneration package.
If you are interested in this position or would like more information on similar vacancies then please call Jean-Louis Venter at Search Accountancy & Finance in Dundee.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.