I am working with well known business on a permanent Payroll vacancy in the Gyle area of Edinburgh.
This is an excellent role for an experienced Payroll professional to join a busy finance function and take over sole responsibility for the businesses payroll processing.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in:
* End to end payroll processing
* Inputting new employee information and updating existing records
* Review and process of allowances, bonus payments, pension contributions, overtime, all statutory payments, childcare vouchers, cycle to work and expense claims
* Year-end processing including P11D and PSA
* Ensure all payments made to employees and third parties are accurate and on time
* Ensure all payroll transactions comply with relevant statutory legislation
* Calculation and submission of all returns to HMRC
* Develop and maintain payroll policies and procedures, in conjunction with HR&D
* Develop and maintain the Payroll system to ensure the provision of a first class payroll service
* Pension administration
* Preparation of accounting journals for monthly payroll processing
* Support the Finance team in monthly and ad-hoc duties
If you are interested in the above role then please submit your CV using the link provided or give Yasmin Bititci a call on 0131 718 8008.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age