I am currently looking to recruit an immediately available Payroll Advisor on a temporary basis for a well known client based out in the Gyle area of Edinburgh.
The successful candidate will support the Payroll Manager to ensure the successful delivery of the payroll service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Payroll advisory support to wider business
- Ensure that all data required for payroll is processed accurately and on time
- Review, analyse & validate 3rd party pre-payroll reports
- Prepare payments for 3rd party payroll deductions
- Absence management
- Subject Matter Expert on Core Time/Core Pay to support education and training.
- Help to support the management of third party payroll provider, by highlighting improvements and helping to resolve day to day issues to ensure an effective service is delivered to the business.
- Support annual project activities to ensure successful and compliant outcomes ( ie salary reviews, tax year end, P11d processing etc )
- Provide test support to all payroll system updates ( ie New Paycodes, Changes to system configuration, Payroll Interface testing etc ).
For an immediate start please submit your CV using the link below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.