I am currently working with a hugely successful organisation in the City Centre of Glasgow who are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator on a 12 month FTC!
You will be brought in to assist the wider payroll team with the company payroll and provide additional support to the Payroll Manager.
* Work alongside the payroll manager to prepare and input all payroll information, reports and returns, PAYE, National Insurance
* High volume payroll prep and processing
* Starters and leavers
* Statutory payments
* Monthly timesheets, overtime payments
* Processing multiple payments runs
* Pension payment processing
What you'll need:
* Demonstrable experience within a Payroll role
* Ability to handle very high volume payroll processing
* Knowledge of employment law
* Strong experience operating and maintaining a computerised payroll and accounting software
* A payroll or finance related qualification would be desirable but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity with a very prestigious business in Glasgow City Centre; it is a 12 month fixed term contract position paying between £25,000 and £28,000!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age