Payroll Adviser // Stockport // Temporary with possibilty to become permanent
Are you an experienced payroller with excellent customer service skills who would like to step away from the pressure of end-to-end payroll and focus on dealing with payroll related queries?
Or have you had a small amount of exposure to aspects of payroll and understand the basics? If you have this, coupled with outstanding customer service skills and a hunger to resolve queries and problems, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Maybe you have excellent theoretical understanding of payroll from studying and excellent numerical skills but have yet to gain any experience.
- Reporting into the Payroll Manager and being the first point of contact to deal with all payroll related queries
- To escalate queries that cannot be resolved
- To complete manual calculations to ascertain any under and over payments and to ensure that corrections are recorded and actioned for employees
- To produce a report categorising complaints/ errors for review each month
- To assist the payroll team with collection, checking and preparation of timesheets if required
- To provide high standards of service quality and customer care
- An experienced payroller looking to move in to a query - based role
- OR A candidate with some payroll experience with excellent customer service skills and quick to learn
- A person with exceptional attention to detail and a numerical mind
- A person who communicates well with others verbally and in written correspondence
- A person who has strength of character and is resilient
If you are immediately available and posses the above skills and experience, please send your CV in the first instance and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age