Search Consultancy, one of the UK's leading recruitment businesses, is looking for a Payroll Administrator in Leicester to work on a full-time basis, earning up to £23,000, depending on experience.
To succeed in this role, you'll be motivated and experienced with the dedication to ensure this critical part of the business runs smoothly. Working in our client's payroll department, you'll be responsible for the end-to-end processing of numerous client payrolls.
Payroll Administrator responsibilities include:
- Setting up and processing new and existing payrolls for a portfolio of clients
- Adding new payroll clients to the system and creating their account with HMRC
- Processing all payroll and submitting RTI reports to HMRC
- Issuing payslips to employees and a breakdown summary to each client
- Liaising with pension scheme providers to ensure all clients pension arrangements are in order
The ideal Payroll candidate will have demonstrable payroll experience and will want to pursue a career as part of a dynamic and collaborative team. In addition to a salary of up to £23,000, flexible working, a pension scheme and excellent benefits package, you'll be offered comprehensive on-site support and training to help you reach your potential.
Financial skills, experience and Payroll qualifications required:
- Previous payroll experience, ideally in a bureau background
- CIPP qualification would be advantageous
- Experience running multiple payrolls and looking after own client base
To apply for this Payroll Administrator full-time job, please contact us asap. While the COVID-19 crisis persists, interviews will be conducted via telephone or online, and there will be scope for flexible, home-based working to begin with.
about 1 month ago