Payroll Administrator - Halifax
Salary: £19.5K - £21k
A brilliant opportunity for a Payroll Administrator has arisen to join a Wholesaler Business in the Payroll department in Halifax. This is a fantastic position and would be ideal for somebody that is wanting to progress within a successful business and is looking for a job with a great work place culture
* Study support
* Progression / Development
* Employer pension
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
Personal Specification -
* Experience in Payroll (1yr min)
* Must have Payroll Software experience
* Strong communication skills
* High attention to detail
* Strong Excel skills
Duties & Responsibilities -
* Ensuring that all employees are paid on a weekly/monthly basis.
* Full end to end Payroll
* Import Expenses into the Payroll System.
* Overtime accrual and import into Payroll System.
* Sickness & Maternity cover
* Assisting in the processing of new starter, leavers and amendments.
* Assist with the month end reconciliation and undertaken month end duties. Such as running reports and balancing payroll.
* Payroll calculations including being able to do manual calculations.
* Run month end reports
* Experience of Payroll transformation/integration of payroll system
This job is great for anyone with experience in Payroll Administration and available to travel in the Halifax area. Apply below if you are interested in this role!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.