PART TIME - Payroll Administrator
Leeds area - LS14
25 hours a week for up to 6 months
This role is working for a successful company with the possibility of turning permanent. This role requires Payroll Administrator experience and is on a Part time basis in the Leeds area. This is a developing to success opportunity which does not come around all the time with some amazing benefits.
- Parking space
- Early finishes every day!
- Working as part of a great team
- Good salary
- Good Pension/holidays scheme
There is not much to say about this role other than it sells itself. The culture makes the job worth while and by having the right experience would only require you to be hard working and passionate about your role.
- Using software's such as Sage 50 and Excel
- Process of weekly, fortnightly and monthly salaries for employees
- Keeping database accurate and up to date
- Process leavers, new starters and entitlements for salaries
- Pension knowledge and understanding of payroll legislation's
- Ensure HMRC reports are processed and guidelines are maintained
- Work closely with the team in HR
Does this sound like something for you? Give me a call on 0113 308 8071 or email at Caitlynn.email@example.com and apply for the role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.