An exciting new opening has become available for the position of Payroll Administrator. Located in the swanky new offices at Egerton Wharf in Birkenhead, this a brilliant opportunity for the right candidate to add to their previous experience, with the added brilliant opportunities for career progression.
This is your chance to work with a progressive company that cover all things accounting! You will be based within the busy and expanding payroll department, helping with the day to day administration of the team.
The Payroll Administrator role will entail:
- Supporting the Payroll team
- Chasing clients for payments
- Updating tax codes
- Sending employee documents to HMRC
- Keeping up to date with payroll legislation
- Assist with preparing for audits when required
- Updating payroll records
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of multitasking
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
- Some experience within the industry is beneficial but not mandatory
The client is offering:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- A new modern office
- An office sausage dog (who doesn't love that)
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
If this sounds like the role made in heaven for you submit your CV now.
We look forward to hearing from you.