Salary to £25,000 plus bonus and benefits package
Search Consultancy are supporting a commercial outsourcing services client with the recruitment of an experienced Payroll Administrator in South Manchester.
This innovative and dynamic company is now seeking a Payroll Administrator to assist with running an efficient and effective payroll service. The successful candidate will process weekly bulk payrolls and chase timesheets, ensuring all data is accurate. Responsible for the calculation and administration of statutory payments for both permanent employees and temporary workers.
The successful candidate will support the business on matters relating to pay, taxation, statutory payments and National Insurance.
Key responsibilities include -
* Working in a fast paced, high volume business
* Have good written and verbal communication skills
* Have a strong team work ethic
* Strong customer service skills
* Very good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
* Excellent attention to detail
* A solid working knowledge of statutory and legal requirements in payroll
* Computer literate with strong experience of computerised payroll systems.
In addition as a Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for maintaining an up to date knowledge of best practice and legislation as it applies to payroll as well as all statutory payments and deductions.
This is an excellent opportunity for a payroll professional to progress their career in a commercial, fast moving environment.
If the role is of interest please do apply via the portal for a further discussion and consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.