Working with a prestigious Accountancy Practice on the Wirral who are focus on team work and excellence, this well established business are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join them in this newly created position.
They invest heavily in new technology and pride themselves on being a forward thinking company who have a flexible approach to client needs and changes in demands.
The role is suitable for someone who can demonstrate strong ability and skill in processing the payroll and has a solid understanding of UK legislations and policies to ensure all processes are completed in time and in line with national requirements.
Duties and tasks:
* To manage a portfolio of client payrolls with a varied number of employees
* Ensuring all payroll related information is kept up to date and accurate to ensure that all employees are paid correctly
* Process the payroll on a weekly and monthly basis
* Administer RTI and auto-enrolment pension schemes
* Deduction of statutory payments including SSP, SPP, SAP and SMP
* Complete all forms including AOE
* Process month and year end returns
* Ensuring all payroll functions are processed in a timely manner including P45s, P46s and P11Ds
* VAT submissions to HMRC
* Delivering excellent customer service and relationship building with clients
The successful candidate will have:
* Extensive experience in processing multiple client or employee payrolls
* Experience with Microsoft Excel and payroll systems
* Hands on approach to problem solving
* Great communicator and attention to detail
What's on offer:
* Study support towards CIPP qualification
* Open plan and modern working offices
* Relaxed and causal dress code
* Friendly supportive team
* Paid company holidays + bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Quarterly team events and days/nights out
* Free staff parking
If you would like to be considered for the role please submit a recent copy of your CV on Word format and click APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.