Payroll Administrators Required - Farnborough - £25 - £30k (experience dependant)
Permanent position - 37.5hrs per week
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within this rapidly expanding business for 3x Payroll administrators to join their busy team. My client are currently supporting a third of the
FTSE 100, two thirds of the top 10 retailers and a third of all UK councils as customers.
* To own, take responsibility and be accountable for an allocation of clients ensuring
service excellence at all times, ensuring accuracy and on time service delivery.
* Be a dedicated point of contact for a client allocation providing clients and colleagues with support on payroll and payroll system issues.
* Review, develop and manage client accounts to enhance service delivery and increase business revenue.
* Mentor, coach and develop colleagues in order to ensure operational efficiency at all times.
* Identify improvements, contribute ideas and optimise service for your clients meeting individual, departmental and business objectives.
* Directly contribute towards the achievement of the divisional objectives
* Deliver excellent service to internal and external clients, possessing the required account and payroll knowledge to fully support them.
* Be a 'go to' subject matter expert for specific payroll advice and guidance.
* Communicate with clients in a professional, effective, polite manner and resolve any
queries in a timely manner.
* 'Use the Client Management System to record details of all client contact; telephone,
email or client visits.
* Complete Clients' payroll instructions in the appropriate priority order, taking into account special instructions agreed with the client.
* Possess full awareness of specific client requirements and ensure these are documented within the payroll system.
* Complete all set tasks accurately and efficiently, adhering to deadlines and referencing, payroll Instructions, procedures, training notes and quality procedures as appropriate.
* Complete administrative tasks fully and accurately to meet required standards and work procedures.
* Ensure that Company policies and procedures are followed adopting professionalism
at all times.
* Conduct account client reviews in person, either at client site or within the business review payroll service, parameters and Service Level Agreements.
* Attend pre-sale meetings to support Sales when required.
* Represent the division in seasonal event projects, cascading information in a structured agreed format
* Be a team and department contact / resource for knowledge in SMP, Pensions, and
complex payroll issues.
* Identify and step in when appropriate to take responsibility of monitoring a team/tier and the appropriate workflow
* Demonstrate competence in processing/checking a Tier 1 or complex payroll
* To own or participate in projects aligned to delivering our departmental or business
What you'll need:
* Experience in payroll service provision, Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Extensive experience of all levels of payroll/pension legislation
* Enthusiastic with a 'can do' attitude and ability to take on new responsibilities and
develop skills ' Strong team player
* Work well under pressure. Confidence to cope with a fast-paced and fast-changing
* Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high degree of diligence and
* Can work autonomously and as part of a team
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Previous experience of working in an outsourced environment
* Experienced in face to face client meetings, reviewing and documenting processes.
* Skills in the ability to deliver training and presenting to internal stakeholders and external clients
* Payplan or alternate platforms
* Experience in managing large transition projects
What you'll receive:
* Competitive salary
* A career packed with opportunity, in a growing business
* Standard benefits including holiday trading and private healthcare
* Extra, flexible benefits like Cycle To Work Scheme and restaurant discounts
* A supportive environment and a team of friendly professionals
* Generous Pension Scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Holiday Trading; up to 33 days of paid holiday every year with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days
* Flexible Benefits
Are you an experienced payroll administrator looking for a new challenge within a growing, supportive business, then please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.