Senior Payroll Clerk
Manchester City Centre
£25,000 - £30,000
A fantastic opportunity has become available to work for a cutting edge and innovative Accountancy Practice based in the heart of Manchester's City Centre.
The successful payroll clerk will be responsible for monthly payroll preparation and management of the end to end payroll for a portfolio of clients.
A market leader in their field this is a brilliant role for a Payroll Clerk who is looking to join a modern and dynamic team within a company who can offer development, progression and job stability.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* First point of contact for any client payroll communication , Processing the
* submission of payroll to HMRC
* Preparing variable and fixed payrolls
* Managing starters and leavers
* Calculating holiday pay
* Calculating SMP, SSP, etc
* Submitting advanced SMP claims to HMRC
* Checking and implementing tax coding notices
* Payroll journal entries into Xero
* Monthly Wages Payable, Pensions & PAYE reconciliations
* Dealing with attachment of earnings orders
* Liaising with employers and employees
* Dealing with childcare schemes and vouchers
* Journal of directors remuneration to separate nominal code
* Manage any disputes of fines.
* Company bonus scheme
* 20 days holiday plus public holidays
* Gym membership
* Competitive Pension
* Health Plan
This role is moving quickly so to not miss out on the opportunity please apply today
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.