The role of Payroll Administrator will be primarily engaged in coordinating the payroll function for a high volume of weekly, monthly, fortnightly and Director only paid employees. You will bring value and support to the payroll team and work in a social and friendly environment. The role is ideal for someone looking for stability within a long standing company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Deliver an efficient and effective payroll function whilst supporting other members of the payroll team
* Offer guidance and direction to payroll processing to help mitigate risk and minimising the occurrence of error and ensuring the continuity of accurate payments
* Ensure ongoing compliance with pension auto-enrolment obligations across the business
* Ensuring all data in the payroll system is secure, backed up and fully compliant with updates and legislations
* Process high volume weekly and monthly payrolls
* Receive all payroll information directly from site over the phone, email and upload to the payroll system
* Processing statutory deductions including SMP, SPP, SSP and SAP
* Process salary advances including commission payments, bonuses, expenses and adjustments to pay rates
* Process employee auto-enrolment and update the systems for pension changes
* Responsible for processing BACS payments
* Previous experience processing high volume and complex payrolls, ideally within a large multisite organisation or payroll bureau
* Ability to be proactive in improving processes and putting forward new ideas to senior management
* Extensive knowledge of end to end payroll and the ability to manually calculate
* Experienced in using various payroll systems and Microsoft Excel
* Regular social nights out including days out at the races, wine tasting, trips on the river and meals out etc
* Longstanding and experienced payroll team
* Study support towards your CIPP qualification
* Accumulating holidays + bank holidays
* Company pension contribution
* Yearly bonuses
If you would like to be considered for the role please submit a copy of your CV in WORD format and click APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.