Amazing opportunity for an experienced payroller to join a market leading company based in Glasgow Centre, just a 3 minute walk from Central Station!
You will be working in a busy office with a great atmosphere, initially the contract will last 6 months however this could be extended!
About the role:
- To process the day to day operation of the monthly staff payroll, correctly processing starters/leavers/adjustments and absence.
- To work with KS and SK, in processing an finalising Contract Payroll on a monthly basis
- Assist with calculation of monthly commission payments, utilising the reports from the finance team.
- Extract monthly outstanding invoice details, and make the appropriate deductions to staff commissions where necessary.
Access Expenses, maintain employee records, check claims inline with process documents and ensure payments are made on the bimonthly payment dates
To process relevant statutory payments and deductions where appropriate.
Complete P11D module with Company car assignment changes
To carry out other ad-hoc related tasks as required.
Regular meetings and feedback sessions with manager to discuss successes/problems/workload etc
- Liaise with all staff as required to resolve any payroll/commission/expenses queries
- Ensure that SAFE is correctly updated in line with any relevant changes to employee records/pay details.
Statutory payments/deductions are made in accordance with governing body guidelines.
Adhere to departmental guidelines on agreed procedures for payroll/commissions/expenses
Ensure full GDPR and HMRC compliance.
- All staff are paid correctly and in line with structured payment dates.
- All commission payments are calculated correctly and issued to managers for authorisation in line with the given timetable
- Commission payments are correctly adjusted to account for invoices not paid to Search by clients and disputes
- All expenses claims are correctly paid each payment Run
- Correctly pay SMP/SPP/SSP etc and deduct Student loans, tax, NIC etc
- Cars are correctly assigned in P11d, and relevant information passed to the Tax Office
Skills / Experience :
- 5 Years experience in a similar role
- Great systems experience MS, Sage, etc
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Must be immediately available to start
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org // 0141 272 7733
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age