Full time / part-time or reduced hours available.
Working for a company that deal with international payrolls you will be responsible for managing the payroll process for a varied number or staff across Europe.
The role is ideal for a trainee payroll assistant with excellent Excel, mathematical and analysis skills that is looking for a new career or someone with recent payroll experience looking to expand their skills and knowledge within this field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Data inputting of timesheets for payroll and administering weekly, fortnightly and monthly wages
* Processing accurate payrolls for employees including executives
* Processing employee expense reimbursements
* Ensuring tax and payroll legislations are adhered to depending on country of assignment
* Process bank receipts and cross referencing against invoices
* Calculating payments and recognising anomalies
* Producing data reports and resolving payroll related queries
* Using Excel for uploads and reconciliations
* Have a Accounting & Finance or Mathematics degree or similar
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Professional and punctual nature
* Strong ability to analyse data and investigate discrepancies
* Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel
To be considered for the role please submit a copy of your CV in Word format and click APPLY NOW.
Finance Graduate / Finance Administrator / Junior / Apprentice / Payroll Administrator
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.