Liverpool City Centre
Working for one of the the longest standing companies in Liverpool you will be responsible for managing the payroll process for employees across the UK. They have a strong development plan and pride themselves on the staff the employ to bring knowledge and expertise to maximise growth and performance.
As you will be the most senior administrator you will be responsible for mentoring and guiding the other members of the team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for processing a high volume of weekly and monthly paid employees
* Completing month end procedures and reconciliations, ensuring all payments are paid correctly and on time to third party bodies and directly to contractors
* Calculating changes to shift patterns, over time rates and process payments in line with current pay schemes
* Monitoring new starters and leavers, processing changes to terms and conditions of employment and pay changes
* Completion of all statutory information and returns to HMRC and Pension Schemes including RTI and auto-enrolment
* Calculate SSP, SMP, SPP, holiday pay, salary sacrifice schemes, AEO, medicash and loans
* Management of the payroll year end, generation and submission of P60's and P11'ds
* Maintenance of Company Pension schemes
Skills & Experience:
* Up to date and relevant experience in senior role
* Knowledge and experience in payroll legislations including pensions and auto-enrolment
* IT skills to include Word and Excel and SAP
* Good communication skills both verbal and written, to include the ability to records information clearly and produce accurate reports
* Excellent customer service and the ability to develop professional relationships
If you would like to be considered for the role please submit a copy of your CV in Word format by clicking APPLY NOW.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age