Payroll Assistant // Immediate start // £11 per hour plus holiday
A high profile city centre business is currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator for immediate start to work on a temporary basis . This role is to provide additional resource during their peak period and will be for a duration of a minimum of 2 months with the potential to become permanent.
The role will involve:
* Performing payroll processing on a weekly and monthly basis in an accurate and timely manner.
* Supporting other Payroll colleagues and meeting deadlines.
* Dealing with auto enrolment pension schemes for employees.
* Query resolution to deliver an excellent service.
* Ensuring that the systems, policies and procedures are implemented and maintained to the agreed timescales and SLAs.
* Previous experience of working within a similar position as Payroll administrator or Finance Assistant with payroll duties.
* The ability to work in a high volume and fast paced Payroll Team demonstrating a good understanding of current payroll legislation is essential.
* ERP systems knowledge is preferred .
* Computer literacy in word, excel and outlook.
* An understanding of GDPR legislation.
If you have payroll experience and can commit to an immediate start role please send your CV in the first instance and shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss further.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age