Permanent - Full Time
Up to £18,000
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensures that all employees related data is correctly loaded into the Payroll System, and that all necessary amendments have been completed by payroll cut-off date.
* Ensures the integrity, probity and reasonableness of local financial controls in respect of the payroll, in order to minimise financial risk via the correct implementation, of local procedures and policies.
* Responsible for ensuring that all payslips and associated documentation are produced and then received by employees in a timely and efficient manner.
* Answers employees' queries in respect of payroll, referring any complex issues to the appropriate level/manager. Answers queries from third parties, such as Pension Provider, Inland Revenue and Courts as appropriate.
* Ensures all documentation is correctly filed, in order that financial auditors can be satisfied in their audit, via the efficient recovery of key documents of initial entry.
* Adapts to new services already introduced on other areas of the business.
* Provides an effective and efficient service, which is value for money.
* Minimum of 1 years payroll experience
* Familiar with Payroll Legislation
* Educated to GCSE level
* Introductory professional certificate desirable
* Adapts to new systems
For further information or to apply for this role, contact Jaimini Popat on 0116 247 3339 or email Jaimini.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.