The company pride themselves on providing the highest standards and professionalism at all times managing a range of client accounts from start ups to large corporate organisations.
The ideal candidate will have experience in payroll from either an Accountancy Practice or Payroll Bureau. The role is ideal for someone who enjoys client interaction, pride themselves on the accuracy of their work and able to deliver to deadlines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* To manage a portfolio of 700+ client payrolls with a high number of employees
* Process weekly, fortnightly, four weekly, monthly and director only payrolls
* Process all statutory payments and any salary sacrifice schemes
* Process year end return
* VAT submissions to HMRC
* RTI and auto-enrolment
* Assist the Payroll Manager with day to day duties and responsibilities
* Maintaining company and client information and records on Excel
* Delivering excellent customer service and relationship building with clients
* Payroll experience within Payroll Bureau
* Professional working experience using Excel and payroll software ( Iris/ Moneysoft/ Star)
If you would like to know more about the role please submit your CV by clicking APPLY NOW.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.