Working as one of the Payroll Administrators in a large Finance function you will be part of a well established family run business that pride themselves on pursuing the highest standards and professionalism at all times.
With an excellent reputation, culture fit and benefits package this is a company where you will very quickly feel at home.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Processing weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls for a variable number of employees
* Inputting new starters/ leavers and amending personal contact details
* Managing and calculating changes to Tax and NI
* Making changes to SMP, SPP and SSP
* Processing company sick and holiday pay
* Amending any changes to hourly pay, over time, , expenses and bonus payments
* Process salary sacrifice schemes including cycle to work and child care vouchers
* Administering auto-enrolment and RTI submissions to HMRC
* Month end and year end payroll processes and reports
Skills and Experience:
* Minimum of 2 years current and up to date experience in Payroll Administration
* Knowledge of payroll legislation changes
* Ability to perform manual calculations as and when required
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
What's on Offer:
* Working from home initially
* Study support towards CIPP qualification
* Flat company structure and open to hearing new ideas
* Quarterly all expenses paid for staff activities
* Free onsite parking
If you would like to be considered for the role please click APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.