Payroll Officer - Manchester - Salary - £19,500 - £22,500 Permanent -
A large UK wide Accountancy Bureau based in Manchester is looking for an experienced and professional Payroll Officer to join their growing and dynamic team.
The successful payroll clerk will be responsible for monthly payroll preparation and management of end to end payroll for a portfolio of clients.
A market leader in their field this is a brilliant opportunity for a Payroll Officer who is looking to join a modern and dynamic team within a company who can offer development, progression and job stability.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* First point of contact for any client payroll communication
* Processing the submission of payroll to HMRC
* Preparing variable and fixed payrolls
* Managing starters and leavers
* Calculating holiday pay
* Calculating SMP, SSP, etc
* Submitting advanced SMP claims to HMRC
* Checking and implementing tax coding notices
* Payroll journal entries
* Monthly Wages Payable, Pensions & PAYE reconciliations
* Dealing with attachment of earnings orders
* Liaising with employers and employees
* Dealing with childcare schemes and vouchers
* Journal of directors remuneration to separate nominal code
* Manage any disputes of fines.
* Modern offices with an open plan working space
* Sociable, supportive and friendly team
* Progression opportunities
* Study support
* Private company pension
* Company bonus scheme
* Company award nights
* Flexible working hours
* Free onsite parking
* Company and team nights out for dinner and drinks
* Up to 27 days holiday + bank holidays
This is a unique opportunity to work for a business that will challenge you but also recognises hard work.
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.