Payroll & Benefits Officer - £20k-£24k + Excellent Benefits Package - Manchester - Permanent
Working in partnership with Search, this innovative, ambitious and hugely diverse national organisation is seeking a Payroll & Benefits Officer to join their Team. Based in the Manchester Shared Service the role will report in to the Head of Payroll and is responsible for the delivery of Payroll to all employees of the Firm through the delivery of an effective, efficient and client-focused Payroll service based in their prestigious Manchester office.
- At least a minimum of 2 years experience in a payroll environment
- A good knowledge of PAYE, National Insurance, Taxable Benefits and Auto Enrolment
- An understanding of HMRC reconciliations
- Passionate to provide high quality customer service
- Self-motivated, flexible and demonstrating strong evidence of a collaborative working style
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Some knowledge of international payrolls would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Prior experience of parallel running/system amalgamation would be advantageous but is not essential.
1st round interviews will be taking place in March 2020, so if you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search on 0161 835 8619 email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.