£25,000 - £28,000
An award winning manufacturing company based in Trafford Park are looking for an experienced Payroll Clerk to join their growing business.
The successful Payroll Clerk will be undertaking the full end to end payroll process. This will involve the collation and input of all relevant information for the monthly payroll (including new starters, leavers, benefits, contract changes, sickness absence payments, allowances, maternity, apprentice levy and paternity pay).
This role would suit an experienced payroll professional looking for an organisation that offers a flexible approach to working.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Calculation of payroll, tax and holiday pay etc
* Work with the finance department monthly to reconcile Payroll
* To administer Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), Statutory Maternity Pay and Statutory Paternity Pay
* To provide written notification to employees of any changes in pay, benefits or relevant changes due to legislation.
* To provide advice or briefing sessions to staff and managers on pay as well as answering payroll queries in a timely manner
* To ensure manual and computerised records are accurately maintained and updated regularly in line with data protection.
* To assist in the administration of benefits schemes such as the pension, healthcare and childcare vouchers.
* To monitor and record sickness and other absences.
Other Benefits Include:
* Bupa Healthcare
* Life Insurance (to the amount of 3x annual salary)
* Yearly Bonus Scheme
* Bupa Healthcare
If this is something of interest please apply now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.