Payments Associate - £21,500 + Excellent Benefits - Manchester
Search Accountancy are working on a exciting project to recruit for one of the world's leading FMCG organisations. At present, they have multiple opportunities available for talented finance professionals to join their payments team.
The Payments Associate exists within the Transaction Processing department working in the Payments team.
- The role primarily is responsible for the creation of payment proposals and submission of all payments to Citibank and other banking partners within the agreed cut off times.
- The payments associate is also responsible for:
- checking the bank account formats to ensure straight through processing.
- Maintain awareness of relevant SOX controls and ensure compliance, particularly in the area of payment sanctions, at all times.
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times to internal and external customers is an integral part of the role
- Liaising with business partners to improve processes and maintain positive relationships is also an important feature.
The successful candidate will have at least 1 years experience working in an accounts environment who understands Accounts payable/Accounts receivable. You would be at an advantage if you have Knowledge of SAP, Banking requirements and excellent customer service skills.
This award winning organisation is truly innovative in what they do and there are fantastic career opportunities available.
For further information, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.