A brilliant opportunity for a Payroll Administrator has arisen to join a Professional Services business on the outskirts of Bradford. This is a fantastic position and would be ideal for somebody that is wanting to progress within a successful business.
Salary: 20K/23k D.O.E
Position: Permanent -
* Experience in Payroll (1yr min)
* Must be able to use Sage 50 payroll
* Strong communication skills
* High attention to detail
* Strong Excel skills
* Purchase ledger experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ensuring that all employees are paid on a weekly/monthly basis.
* Full end to end Payroll
* Import Expenses into the Payroll System.
* Overtime accrual and import into Payroll System.
* Sickness & Maternity cover
* Assisting in the processing of new starter, leavers and amendments.
* Assist with the month end reconciliation and undertaken month end duties. Such as running reports and balancing payroll.
* Payroll calculations including being able to do manual calculations.
* Run month end reports
* Experience of Payroll transformation/integration of payroll system
* Understanding pf purchase ledger and invoice processing
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.